Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sonia Kashuk Eyeliner Brushes

Hello Beauties!

Have you been looking for the perfect eyeliner brush like I was?  Look no more!  I  have found THE brush!  It is the Sonia Kashuk (slanted) Synthetic Eyeliner Brush.  I love everything about it, from the unique shape, to the stiffness of the bristles; it makes putting gel liner on so easy, creating the perfect line everytime.  If you love the look of the cat eye like I do, this brush leaves a nice crisp, clean line.

 
Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Eyeliner Brush
 

 
I used the SK slanted synthetic eyeliner brush for this cat eye look.

The Sonia Kashuk line is sold at Target Stores and this particular brush costs $9.19.  Good deal considering the price of some liners out there and, in my opinion, this brush works just as good, if not better, than some of those high end brushes.

I also have the Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush ($5.99).  This brush is part of Sonia Kashuk's core brush line.  The best part of this brush is that since it's bent, it makes placement super easy because it's easier to see where you are lining.

 
Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush




So, are they worth the price?  Heck yeah!
Do I recommend?  Highly
Would I purchase again?  Yep

'Til next time,
Memi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.