Thursday, February 27, 2014

Best Saturday in a LONG TIME!!

Hello Beauties!

I have to share with you the greatest experience I had this past Saturday.  I took a Master Class at the Make Up For Ever Academy.  BEST DAY EVER (aside from my son’s birth)!

The day started with an editorial demonstration by the super talented senior teacher Juan-Carlos Salazar.  He transformed the beautiful model from a beautiful flawless face that can be used every day to a fashion model ready for an editorial photo shoot in a matter of minutes.  He used his highlighting technique with some creativity for the look added at the end.   I was in awe watching him work.  I just wish I was the model sitting in that chair while he worked his magic on me.

After the presentation, we were told that we would be partnering up and working on each other using the Make Up For Ever products…someone pinch me! Everything was at our fingertips: foundation, concealer, the new HD blush, eye shadow, lip products and more. Luckily, I had my brushes with me because that experience was so much fun.

At the end of the day, we were allowed to go to the MUFE Pro store and do some shopping…HEAVEN!!  I will show you what I purchased in a separate post (I have't taken anything out of the boxes yet).

So, now what?  The Academy offer several packages ranging from a one week course to a seven week course, to a six month course that cover a whole range of topics from beauty to body painting.  I will hopefully be going back for the one week course for beauty that the Academy offers.  I wish I could take the seven week course but since I have a full time job, that’s not possible so I will have to take what I can get.  Funny, Make Up For Ever was a brand that, for some reason, I was a bit intimidated by, but now that I took the master class, it’s a mystery no more.  It is now my latest obsession.  Hear that noise?  It’s my wallet saying UH OH.

It was a fantastic day and a great learning experience.  Thank you Juan-Carlos for your tips, tricks and the invaluable information I have learned, you have gained a fan and my respect.  Thank you Make Up For Ever Academy for the great day. I had a lot of fun and met some great, talented people. I hope to be back soon.

That's me, third one in from the right.

Thank you for reading.

‘Til next time,
Memi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment.